The IGCSE is an abbreviation for International General Certificate of Secondary Education, it is an internationally recognized qualification for school students, typically in the 14–16 age group. It is organized by University of Cambridge International Examinations. Most standard schools in Nigeria do encourage the 11th and 12th grade students to write this exam. The exam comes up twice in a year May/June and Oct/Nov.
- It is an international academic qualification.
- With proper preparation students can excel
- Assessment is subject based
- It has 7 point grading system (Extended Courses).
- A worldwide-acknowledged high school result.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR IGCSE
- Study hard and note clearly that the IGCSE question and answer approach is quite different from the conventional
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB approach.
- Consult IGCSE specialized teachers not WAEC/NECO general tutors.
- Taking notes of the addendum to the curriculum prescribed.
- Get enough past questions and the official marking scheme to practice with.
- Enrolling with us at Galaxy is a path towards success.